Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break!

Since my children are taking a week off of school for spring break, I decided to take a week off of cooking/blogging so I can hang out with my kids. We are going to play games, watch movies, read books, and relax. Here are a few links to some of my favorite recipes... I'll be back to blogging next week.






Bacon, Egg, Sharp Cheddar Bagel Sandwich - A great way to start your day.








Peasant Omelet with Potatoes, Mushrooms, Bacon, and Cheddar - This omelet takes me back to my childhood.








Banana, Coconut, and Pineapple Muffins - Created and made by my daughter. Absolutely delicious.









Banana, Raspberry, and White Chocolate Chip Bread - So good you won't be able to eat just one slice.










Kung Poa Chicken - Way better than take out.













Lemony Chicken Saltimbocca - Lemony, light, and so delicious









Grilled Steak with Avocado Sauce - This is one of my very favorite ways to eat steak.




















Chicken Parmesan - This is sure to please any dinner guest.













Mexican Lasagna - Another dish created and made by my daughter.













Green Chile Chicken - One of my husband's very favorite dishes.











Spinach Salad with Soy Ginger Dressing - I re-created one of my very favorite restaurant salads.














Avocado and Tomato Salad - This salad has me dreaming of summer.











Turkey, Swiss, and Vegetable Sandwich - Filled with great flavors and textures... this sandwich always makes me smile.










Portobello and Havarti Burgers with Caramelized Onions - Light yet filled with amazing flavors. Love this one!





















Peach Crisp - Such an easy and delicious dessert that is sure to please anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment