Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Parmesan Roasted Green Beans

This is another side dish I found in my new Tyler Florence cookbook. I have used Parmesan on so many different roasted vegetables but this was the first time I used it on green beans and I loved it! I really enjoy making simple and quick recipes that taste amazing and this is one of them.

Parmesan Roasted Green Beans:
Adapted recipe and photos by For the Love of Cooking.net
Original recipe by Tyler Florence Family Meal Cookbook
  • Olive oil cooking spray
  • 3/4 lb green beans, trimmed
  • Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
  • Garlic powder, to taste
  • 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese (or more if desired)
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.

Rinse and trim the green beans then place into the prepared baking dish. Season with sea salt, freshly cracked pepper, and garlic powder, to taste; toss to coat. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the green beans.

Roast in the oven until the cheese melts and forms a crisp shell over the beans, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment