Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Vegetable Loaded Salad with Creamy Dill Dressing

I needed to clean out the refrigerator so this salad has a little bit of everything in it. I usually make my House Salad but I think I will be making this one more often because I loved that it was filled with so many great flavors and textures. It's a simple and easy side dish that will compliment most meals. I served this salad with the Vegetable and Kale Soup and some freshly baked bread for a healthy, filling and delicious meal.

Vegetable Loaded Salad with Creamy Dill Dressing:
Recipe and photos by For the Love of Cooking.net
  • Romaine lettuce, cleaned and chopped
  • Grape tomatoes
  • Cucumber, chopped
  • Red onion, sliced
  • Yellow bell pepper, chopped
  • Sugar snap peas, chopped
  • Carrots, chopped
  • Craisins
  • Toasted pine nuts
  • Croutons
  • Buttermilk Dill Dressing
Clean and chop all of the vegetables then starting with the lettuce, place into a large serving bowl, followed by the remaining ingredients. Add creamy dill dressing, to taste (or your favorite salad dressing), toss and serve. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment