Monday, November 21, 2011

Chilli's @Tanglin Mall

Almost forgot to post this :)
The place where I had my birthday celebrated together with Abby's (our birthdays are just one week apart ^_^)
Not a big bash, just a (not so) quiet dinner with family...

It started with... Classic nachos with sour cream and jalapenos ordered by me... This wasn't what I wanted to order initially, but no regret, this is yum! :)

Our main meals...

For my daddy... Honey Bbq Ribs half rack, surprisingly delicious, tender and juicy and full of flavor meat with nice garlic bread and yummy mashed potatoes

For my mummy and sis... Crispy chicken honey chipotle...sinfully yummy! the corn is so sweet :)

For DH... Combo fajitas - chicken & beef - not bad but cant really meet my expectation, especially when I've been always addicted to HRC version :)

For the kids... Grilled chicken + bacon cheese Sandwich with fries... Not too bad, but could be better... Still the kids ate this quite a bit :)

Last but not least, our birthday fudgy brownies with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce - sinfully sweet indulgence! :)

All in all, cozy ambience, quite satisfying meals with huge portions, friendly staffs
Yes, will definitely come back one day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment