Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bake Along #13 - Key Lime Cupcakes

Never heard nor ate this kind of cupcakes, curiousity won me over and there I was in the kitchen yesterday trying out the recipe



Yummy, sweet, tangy, soft, moist cupcakes, topped with all time favorite cream cheese frosting...that's what I like! :)

Recipe is from HERE
I followed exactly except that I reduced the amount of sugar for the cupcakes to 1 cup and added the lime juice to 3 tablespoons, also I reduced the green coloring to only 2 tiny drops
As for the frosting, I reduced the sugar to only 60g, omitted vanilla extract and the grated lime peel, replaced them with 1 tsp lime juice

I indeed enjoyed sinking my teeth into these delicious treat...see my teeth mark? LOL

I'm submitting these cupcakes to  Aspiring Bakers #13: Enjoy Cupcakes (November 2011) hosted by Min

And also for the third time, Í'm joining in the Bake Along event hosted by Lena, Zoe and Joyce...do hop to their blogs to view their pretty cupcakes too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment