Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Orange, Pineapple, and Banana Smoothie

My kids are hot, tired, thirsty, and hungry after swimming lessons so I recently made them a tasty smoothie to cool them down and fill them up after a long afternoon of swimming. I looked in the refrigerator to see what I had on hand and I found pineapple and orange juice; I also spied a ripe banana on the counter and decided to throw that in too. You can't get much easier than a 4 ingredient smoothie and I can tell you my kids LOVED them. They drank them up in no time and asked for another one the following day - you can't beat that!


Orange, Pineapple, and Banana Smoothie:
Recipe and photos by For the Love of Cooking.net
  • 1 cup of orange juice
  • 1 cup of pineapple chunks and any juice
  • 1 ripe banana
  • 1 cup of ice cubes
Combine all the ingredients together in a blender and blend for 1 minute or until the ice is chopped up finely and the ingredients are mixed together. Serve immediately. Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment