Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cheesy Stuffed Crust Pizza

Made this pizza I love - usually I bought from Pizza Hut, this time I tried to make myself
Not as pretty, but very very happy with the taste :)

Before baking...

After baking...see the mozzarella cheese are everywhere - should name it 'dotty pizza' instead :)

See my hubby pull the cheesy crust - yum!

One slice is not enough :P

The pizza base recipe is from HERE - nice and soft!
I used Prego pasta sauce, topping it up with sliced breakfast ham, button mushrooms, grated parmesan cheese, grated cheddar cheese, and finally - grated mozzarella cheese

What I did for the pizza crust, I sprinkled the 3 cheese combo - grated cheddar, parmesan and mozzarella all around the edges
I rolled the dough away from me til the cheese hidden inside and made several cuts all around the edges with approximately 5cm distance each
I twist each part 90deg pointing outwards - do the same to the rest
Do not overbake or else the crusts will be hard

Very cheesy indeed! :)

I'm submitting this cheesy pizza to Aspiring Bakers #8 June'11 Bread Seduction hosted by Jasmine from The Sweetylicious at this LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment