Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Filled Crescent Rolls


When I saw the recipe for chocolate croissants on Noble Pig, I knew I would be making them immediately. I surprised my kids today by baking these tasty after school snacks. Both of my children love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate so I decided to adapt Cathy's recipe a bit by adding a layer of peanut butter. Both my daughter and son gave them a double thumbs up. I was also told that I was the "coolest mom ever". Thanks for the great recipe Cathy.

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Crescent Rolls:
Adapted recipe and photos by For the Love of Cooking.net
Original recipe by Cathy at Noble Pig
  • 1 tube of crescent rolls
  • Peanut butter
  • Semi sweet chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the unrolled crescent rolls onto an ungreased cookie sheet (I used my silpat mat). Spread a layer of peanut butter on each triangle; top with chocolate chips.


Roll from the bottom of the triangle to the point. Place in the oven and bake for 10-11 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and serve while hot. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment