Friday, November 7, 2008

Roasted Baby Potatoes and Broccoli with Soy Sauce, Butter and Parsley

I loved my roasted baby potatoes with soy and butter so much that I wanted to make them again but this time I added broccoli too. I've seen recipes for roasted broccoli lately and really wanted to try it. This side dish was wonderful! I loved the flavor roasting gave to the broccoli and of course the soy and butter tasted fantastic on both the roasted potatoes and broccoli. We all loved this side dish - especially my daughter.
  • 6 Dutch baby potatoes
  • 1 1/2 cups of broccoli florets
  • 2-3 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 2 tsp olive oil
  • Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper
  • 2-3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (divided)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil a large pot of water and boil the potatoes for 4-5 minutes. Remove from water and let cool. Once cooled, slice in half and combine soy sauce, broccoli florets, butter, olive oil, sea salt and black pepper along with half of the parsley. Mix thoroughly and place in a baking dish that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray.

Place into the oven and roast for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and taste, re season with sea salt, cracked pepper, butter or soy sauce if needed. Enjoy.

Click here for a printable version of this recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment